01. Google Docs – Do you want one of the best office apps for your android ? You must opt for Google Docs then, which would offer you more facilities than you expect. You can work with it anywhere and anytime.In addition, you can add and respond to the comments.Creating new documents to work or editing the existing documents is quite easy with this app. Besides, you won’t have to worry about losing the files, because it is automatically saved while you type or edit. It doesn’t matter whether you are online of offline.
Moreover, you can share as well as collaborate in the existing document at the same time.The Word documents can be opened, edited and saved properly with Google Docs.It is a marvellous app indeed.
02. Microsoft Excel – If you want a perfect Office apps for your android to work then,Microsoft Excel help you the most. The files can be opened and shared quickly if you want to. In addition, this app helps to make your budget or task list with Excel and solve the problems as well.The Document files can be created and worked on it comfortably. It also offers spreadsheets. You can use customized formula for data calculations. without any hassle. You can use this Excel sheet successfully in any opened Regardless of any time and place, you can edit and review with it smoothly.Besides, it helps amply to highlight portions, create shapes,write equations, make notes etc.
Using Draw tab, you can write mathematics equations as well. Moreover, you can work with this app confidently without any fear of losing any document file. You can even see and edit workbooks attached with your emails.
03. Microsoft Word – Are you looking for a smart Word document app for your android to work anywhere and anytime. Microsoft Word would offer you even more than you have expected. This app is designed awesomely and professionally as well for androids.While working (editing or creating) with Word documents, these are autosaved. You can work with Word anytime and anywhere. Its familiar features are quite easy to comply with. It provides the facility to work with various documents at a time. The recent files can be accessed with different devices.
This app can work with both androids and tablets.It is designed for single-use in the smart phone. Moreover,the document’s previous version can be restored. Its popularity can be viewed with its naming as the ‘Best Apps of 2015’
04. Office Suite-Free Office + PDF Editor – If you are looking for a perfect Office app for your android, then you must opt for Office Suite-Free Office + PDF Editor. The app manages to organize the documents in a handy way. It would obviously help you to edit, view and create Excel, Word and Powerpoint documents. It is quite compatible Microsoft formats such as with DOC, DOCX, XLSX etc. Its desktop-styled interface helps to read the documents and files conveniently. It offers Text-To-Speech support for documents and PDFs.
It is a specially designed app for the android smartphones. The document and files can be shared through various cloud services. Office Suite-Free Office + PDF Editor is available in 68 foreign languages.
05. Polaris Office-Words,Docs,Sheets+PDF Reader- Do you want one of the smart Word apps to have in your android smartphone ? You must better opt for Polaris Office-Docs+PDF. It will obviously offer your more than required for your work. It is considered creative as per its facilities and qualities. The Word, Excel and Powerpoint office files can be well edited and saved with this app. The main features are Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX Formats, Other Cloud Services Available, 18 Foreign Languages, Available Free and many more.
Due to its taps and professionally designed tools, the app’s powerful search helps to save time and cover maximum works soon. It can make quick access to any file anytime.
06. Adobe Acrobat Reader – If you want a perfect Word office app for your android to work, then have Adobe Acrobat Reader. It would offer you immense range of features. The app’s significant features are Fill & Sign Forms, In-App Purchase, Viewing PDFs, Print, Store & Share Files, Scan Documents & Whiteboards, Export PDF Files To PDF, Create PDF Files, Annonate & Review PDFs and many more. You can even save PDF files in your smartphone.
Moreover, the MS Office files can be converted to PDF files. You can even share your documents and files with other persons. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available in 21 different foreign languages.
07. Office Lens – Are you looking for a smart Office app to install in your android to work and edit the files ? You would better select Office Lens. A vast range of features than one imagines. You can save PDF files in your android. It enhances productivity in work and keeps the business works legible. The notes can be scanned and uploaded easily. The printed documents can be saved in Word after scanning. It helps the school students in their study. It helps to scan and share the handouts of classroom and notes as well. You can even keep your class notes organized.
Moreover, you can take a snap of your whiteboard even offline. This app facilitates to convert the images to PDF, Word and Powerpoint files.
08. Writer Plus(Write On the Go) – If you are looking for a perfect Office app for your android smartphone, then get Writer Plus(Write On the Go) installed. It will obviously give you much more than your expectation. Its enhanced features and it has the facility of word processor within it. Professionally designed tools play a pivotal role in its functioning. Its significant features are Open, Edit & Save Text Files, Word & Character Count, Markdown Format, Undo & Redo, Keyboard Shortcuts, Folder Support, Night Mode, Right To Left Support and many more.
Besides, the documents and files can be shared with other people. This app is available free. Writer Plus(Write On the Go) is supported with nine different foreign languages.
09. WPS Office + PDF – Do you want a smart Office app in your android to create and edit your Word or Excel documents anywhere and anytime ? You may better prefer for WPS Office + PDF, which will offer you more than you want. Its main features are Free PDF Converter & Reader, Documents Encryption, Makes Presentations, Connects To Cloud Drive, Easy To Share Documents, Easy Office Works Handling and many more.
It makes viewing and reading PDF files easy and comfortably. It even converts PDF files into Word documents. This app is compatible with Sheets, Google Docs, MS Office, PDF etc. You can share these docs in Twitter, Facebook etc.
10. Smart Office 2 – If you want a multipurpose Office document in your smartphone, then you should better opt for Smart Office 2. It offers more features than you actually need. Various formats are available and can be uses as per ones requirement. You can view, edit and save the Word or Excel documents with ample security. Besides, the app has Character Formatting, Screen Display, Cloud Storage Compatibility, Convert To PDF, Direct Access Of Emails, Spreadsheets, Word, File Formats and many more features.
The MS Office documents can be viewed, created and edited directly to different devices Moreover, you can insert various types of images as JPEG, PNG, GIF etc in your documents. In fact, Smart Office 2 is a fabulous app to have.
11. Microsoft Office Mobile – Are you looking for a smart Office app for your android to work and share documents with concerned ones ?Microsoft Office Mobile would provide you all the requirements to fulfill your expectations. You can create a document and type and edit the matter as well. All by your mobile phone. The main features are Email Attachments, Cloud, Word, Excel & Power Point Documents, Recent Documents, Optimized For Phone, Presentation Views, Resume Reading and many more. Besides, create new Excel and Word documents on your smartphone. Signing in, with free Microsoft account you can create, edit and save accounts in your phone.
Moreover, you can edit documents quickly and share with your friends and contacts. You can even review comments from Word and Excel docs and add to your own comments.Indeed, an ultimate app to be installed.