Text to speech app lets you convert text files into audio files easily. If you are looking for the best text to speech apps for your iPhone or iPad, this article can help you to find the most useful app for your device. In this post, you can see some useful text to speech converters which can help you to make long audio files easily. Although some apps are costly but really useful for your device.With the help of these apps, you can complete your tasks easily by listening long articles or eBooks instead of reading them. Okay let’s see the list of best text to speech apps .
#Text to speech apps for iPhone:-
1. Voice Dream Reader ( #iPhone & iPad ) – Voice Dream Reader is a high quality text to speech app for iPhone and iPad users that lets users listen their text files in 36 high quality voices and in 27 different languages. One of the best text to speech converting apps on the app store and it comes with many useful features. Great app to listen long eBooks, text documents, web pages and articles.
Voice Dream Reader helps you to load and manage text from almost all types of documents such as plan text files, PDF, MS word , Apple’s pages and other HTML files. Voice Dream Reader is integrated with lots of useful features including Dropbox & Google Drive support , in-built web browser to content from webpages, personal pronunciation dictionary , bookmarking and note taking option. The best text to speech converter for your iPhone & iPad.
2. Text To Speech ( iPhone & iPad ) – This is one of the best text to speech apps for iPhone users. Fully featured text to voice converter that is integrated with lots of features such as 36 types of high quality voices , offline support , auto expanding text fields , easily paste text from your clipboards and some other useful features.
One of the best text to speech converters and it comes with lots of useful features including 36 popular international languages. You don’t need to turn on your internet connection to use this app, just type and it will convert your typed text into realistic voice.
3. Voice4u TTS ( iPhone & iPad ) – Voice4u TTS is a very useful text reading application for iPhone and iPad which helps you to listen your text documents in more than 30 languages with natural sounding voices. Great app to listen your documents in background with multi tasking feature.
Voice reader is one of the best text reading apps on the app store that can be used to create and save audio files of your documents in professional & natural voice quality. You can use this app to listen news, long blog posts, emails , notes and other types of documents.
4. NaturalReader Text To Speech ( iPhone ) – NaturalReader is a useful app to listen text on your iPhone. One of the most useful web content reading apps for iPhone users that let users listen web pages in different styles of high quality voices. Perfect content reading app for iPhone devices that supports local sync apps like Dropbox to download and listen text documents.
Very useful app that is integrated with many options such as fast reading option to listen long articles and web pages without breaks , voice speed controlling feature, auto speaking and some more useful options. Great app that can help you to listen large text documents or long webpages easily without reading texts. One of the best text to speech converters on the Appstore which produce natural voice of input texts.
5. Aloud – Text To Speech ( iPhone & iPad ) – Simple but powerful text to speech app for iPhone users which helps you to listen long articles and other types of documents quickly on your iPhone. You need to just copy any text and then launch the app, Aloud will automatically speak your content within few seconds. Aloud app understand different languages including English, Chinese, German, French & Japanese.
Fully functional easy to use app that has many useful options such as voice speed changing option, auto speaking option, reading capacity of large files , realistic sounds etc. If you want to install the best text to speech converter on your iPhone or iPad, Aloud must be in your list.