Health & Fitness apps help you to track your health performance and fitness activities easily. If you are looking for the best #health app for your iPhone or iPad, this article can suggest you some useful health apps which come with lots of useful options. Try these featured rich health apps on your iPhone & iPad.
1. Pocket Yoga ( #iPhone & iPad ) – One of the best health-fitness apps on the Appstore, which comes with many features and helps you to maintain your body without any medicine. Pocket Yoga app has lots of useful features such as 200+ yoga poses with images, dictionary of yoga poses with their benefits, 27 different yoga sessions designed by yoga teacher, health kit & health app support, burned calorie & heart rate tracking option and many other features. Best app to get perfect health & attractive body.
2. Nike Training Club (iPhone & iPad) – Nike Training Club is one of the best health apps for iPhone that help users get their own personal trainer free of charge. The app comes with lots of useful options which can help you to exercise with full instructions. The app has more than 100 custom work built workouts with detailed instructions and audio supports.
Some of main features of Nike Training Club – personal trainer , 100 custom built workouts with full instructions, rewards, step by step workouts instructions, video demonstrations for every drill, workout progress and fitness tracker, online sharing options etc. Great health app which can be used free of cost on your iPhone.
3. Nike + Running (iPhone & iPad) – Simple and powerful running app for iPhone users. Nike + Running is one of the most popular running apps on the app store that let users track running distance, pace and time. You can set goal to track running performance, add friends and share your performance on Facebook. You can install this useful running app on your iPhone free of cost.
4. Workout Trainer (iPhone & iPad) – Workout Trainer is one of the most useful workout training apps that let you learn workouts easily. The app comes with thousands of free multimedia workouts that can help you to learn many types of effective fitness exercise.
Workout trainer has been integrated with tons of useful features which can only be found in paid apps but you can install this app free of charge on your iPhone & iPad. If you use this app, you don’t need to join any type of fitness class, because this app can teach you all types of exercises with detailed instructions.
5. Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker (iPhone & iPad) – Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker is a fully featured health-fitness app that comes with the lists of foods, powerful calorie counter, diet tracker, bar code scanner, water tracker, recipes, 500 exercises, health and weight monitoring tools etc. One of the best health apps, integrated with lots of features and all of these useful features can be used totally free of cost.
6. Lose it (iPhone & iPad) – Easy to use and beautifully designed health app that can help you to reduce your weight easily. Lose it is one of the most popular weight loss apps on the app store that can be used free of cost on your iPhone. The app has many useful options such as- useful database of foods and activities, nutrients tracking feature , detailed reporting system to get reports of your activities.
7. Weight Watchers Mobile (iPhone & iPad) – Weight watchers mobile is a simple and easy to use health app that is mainly designed to provide tracking details of food, activities and weight. This app allows you to search health – fitness content and more than 150000 foods and recipes. You can install this useful app on your iPhone free of cost.
8. RunKeeper (iPhone & iPad) – RunKeeper is a very popular free health app for iPhone that is mainly used to track fitness activities when you run, walk , bike ride , hike etc. Runkeeper lets you track fitness activities such as- you can see detailed performance of your pace, distance and time, check your heart rate, set your fitness goal and target etc. You can also post your activities, plans and achievements to Facebook, Twitter or Runkeeper.com.