If you want to monitor system activity of your iPhone or iPad, this article can suggest you the best system activity monitoring app for your iPhone or iPad. Here we’ve listed some useful and featured rich system activity monitoring tools which can help you to track system activities of your iDevice.
1. System Status ( iPhone & iPad ) – Fully functional system activity monitoring app for iPhone and iPad that lets you monitor lots of important things such as CPU, disk, battery ,memory and wifi/cell data usage . System Status also helps you access operating system stats with lots of important data. One of the best system activity monitoring apps on the app store .
With System Status, you can easily monitor your battery performance including estimated battery work time for different usage. The app also lets you monitor real time memory & disk usage with detailed statistics. You can also track performance of your cell , network, CPU , operating system and hardware. Great app for all iPhone/iPad users.
2. ActMonitor ( iPhone & iPad ) – ActMonitor is a very useful app for iPhone/iPad that comes with beautiful design and easy user interface. The app helps you to view system information about your device such as network information, battery performance with estimated remaining time, memory & disk free space information, Wi-Fi/3G and Bluetooth traffic information. Great app that lets you track many important data of your device free of charge.
3. System Activity Monitor – Battery, Memory ( iPhone & iPad ) – Useful system monitor for iPhone and iPad users that can help you to find the useful information of your devices. Great app that monitors all of your iPhone activities and show you with detailed information. With the help of this system monitor app, you can easily track system usages, device IP address, battery life, free space and other useful info.
4. System Activity Monitor ( iPhone & iPad ) – Useful universal app to monitor system activities of your iPhone or iPad. The app lets you view real time reports of your running apps or background processes. With System Activity Monitor, you can easily view RAM memory usage, CPU usage, background running processes , device storage usage, IP address of your Wi-Fi connection and device information.
5. SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard ( iPhone ) – Beautifully designed iPhone system monitoring app that is integrated with tons of features. You can view all of types of necessary data in a beautiful and user friendly interface. System Util Dashboard lets you track performance of battery ( with battery life saving tips & maintenance alerts ) , memory , CPU, disk and network including internet connection speed. Great app for iPhone users.
6. System & Monitoring Tools ( iPhone & iPad ) – Featured rich system activity monitoring app that can be used free of cost on your iPhone or iPad. The app includes powerful system and networking monitoring features that can show you detailed reports of your system activities such as real time disk usage, free disk space, CPU usage, battery status, system processes, network information with data usage and speed of your internet connection, IP address and lots of other useful information. Fully functional free system monitoring app for iPhone/iPad.
7. iSyslog ( iPhone ) – Beautifully designed powerful system activity monitoring app for iPhone that lets you monitor, analyze, detect and generate detailed reports of your system activities. With this app, you can easily monitor all types of processes and log messages generated by apps. Great app that can be used to analyze your current system performance.